- Mission and Vision
- Meet our Staff
- Meet our Board of Directors
- Our History
- Financial Information
- Intern Program
Wheat Ridge Ministries values our relationship with you and is concerned about your security and privacy while visiting our website.
Information Collected During Your Visit
When visiting this website, Wheat Ridge Ministries collects some non-identifying information such as the total number of visitors to our site and total number of pages viewed. A cookie is used that collects anonymous traffic data. This information is used to maintain the database and improve the site as needed.
Any online donations given or registration forms completed on the Wheat Ridge website are secure. The information we collect at the time of your donation or registration includes, but is not limited to, your name, address, credit card information, email address and phone number. This information is used to process your donation or registration and respond to you with your tax deductible receipt. Your address is recorded in our system and is used to inform you about how your contributions are helping seed new ministries of health and hope around the world.
Please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at 800.762.6748 to request a correction of your information, to request your name be taken off our mailing list or if you no longer wish to receive communication from us via email.
Occasionally, other organizations wish to share their news with you. If you do not want your name and mailing address shared with these organizations, please inform us by checking the “Do not share my address with other organizations” box on the online donation or registration form, or contact us by email at email@example.com or by telephone at 800.762.6748. Wheat Ridge Ministries will not share your telephone number or email address with any third party. We reserve the right to change our policy at any time. If we change our policy we will post the changes on our home page.
Our site features message boards. Please be aware that any information posted to a message board becomes public information that may be used by outside parties. It is within your best interest to exercise caution when posting information to a message board.
Credit card donations and registrations made on our website are processed by a third party financial institution. They receive your personal information and credit card information only to process your donation in a secure environment.
Any changes made to this privacy and security policy will be posted on the Wheat Ridge Ministries website. [Privacy and Security Policy last updated: September 2011]
We appreciate your support of Wheat Ridge Ministries. If you prefer to contribute to Wheat Ridge Ministries by mail, you may send your donation to the following address:
Wheat Ridge Ministries
One Pierce Place Suite 250E
Itasca, IL 60143-2634
Click here to view the Association of Fundraising Professionals’ Donor Bill of Rights.
Code of Ethics
The Staff at Wheat Ridge Ministries will:
- seek to serve Christ faithfully and hold His name as supreme;
- strive to model and promote the concept of Christian stewardship among our constituents and the church at large;
- comply with all federal, state, municipal and/or provincial laws governing charitable giving;
- avoid or otherwise disclose all potential conflicts of interest;
- be compensated by fixed salaries or hourly wages, not by fees based on a percentage of the gifts received;
- maintain and encourage high levels of professional competence and professional skills development;
- accurately portray the mission of Wheat Ridge Ministries in all our communications;
- deal charitably, fairly, and honestly with other professionals and organizations;
- maintain confidentiality in handling donor and prospective donor records;
- offer public recognition and appreciation for a gift only after donor permission has been granted;
- present accurately our professional qualifications and experiences to prospective donors;
- and ensure accurate use of designated gifts, optimal management of all solicited funds, and truthful reporting.
Adapted from the Association of Lutheran Development Executives
Thank you for visiting our website! We are grateful for your prayers and support. Together we are supporting inspired leaders as they serve others around the world!