- Center for Urban Education Ministries
- Church Relations
- Inspire Projects
“I have come that they may have life and have it in abundance.” John 10:10
The GrantsPlus Program supports new and innovative health and human care programs led by congregations and nonprofit organizations affiliated with the Lutheran community. Grants range from $5,000 to $50,000 over two to three years.
GrantsPlus participants will be expected to participate in capacity-building activities offered by Wheat Ridge during the term of the grant, including webinars, convening events, workshops or consultations.
- Determine whether your project is eligible for GrantsPlus by reviewing: Program Goals; General Eligibility Requirements; and Grant Review Criteria.
- First Round: Complete the Initial Proposal and submit by July 15, 2013.
- Proposals reviewed and invitations to selected projects will be sent by August 15. Invitations will be sent to approximately 25% of the Initial Proposals.
- Second Round: Full Proposals from selected projects accepted until October 1, 2013.
- Proposals reviewed by staff and committee. Grants announced by January 2014.
Questions or requests for assistance in developing a proposal should be directed to the Program Office at firstname.lastname@example.org. It is our desire to serve you well as you consider new and creative ways to reach out with the Gospel of Jesus Christ through ministries of Health and Hope!