- Center for Urban Education Ministries
- Church Relations
- Inspire Projects
General Eligibility Requirements
Wheat Ridge seeks to promote new and innovative ideas within the area of health and wellness, encompassing a broad range of potential projects, as illustrated in The Wholeness Wheel.
However, the following projects typically fall outside of our mission and goals:
- Capital improvement projects;
- Fundraising campaigns;
- Funding for programs in existence over 3 years;
- Event sponsorship; and
- Funding to an individual, i.e. scholarships.
In addition, these organizations are not eligible for grant funding:
- Ministry projects lacking Lutheran involvement;
- For-profit organizations or companies; and
- Current Wheat Ridge grant recipients (grantees who have not submitted their final report).
Congregations and organizations may submit only one proposal per grant program during a grant cycle.
Incomplete proposals may be eliminated from consideration for grant funding.
Where any specific grant program’s eligibility requirements conflict with these general rules, the specific program’s requirements shall control.